In our latest maintenance release, version 0.10.1.48, we have fixed numerous bugs and support the newly released NVIDIA CUDA 10.1 with cuDNN 7.5. You can now use Neural Style Transfer, Policy Gradient based reinforcement learning, Char-RNN LSTM based learning and much more with CUDA 10.1.
The following new features have been added to this release.
- Added original image and final image sizing to Neural Style Evaluator.
- Added update status when deleting datasets.
- Updated SimpleGraphing with minor updates.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release.
- Fixed bugs related to debug window updating very slowly.
- Fixed bugs related to layer inspection which now shows the best results correctly.
- Fixed bugs related to extremely slow training after 10k iterations.
- Fixed bugs related to iterations not matching Project Graph x values.
- Fixed bugs related to Project Control user interface during training.
- Fixed bug related to Resource Window not updating after dataset changes.
- Fixed bugs related to slow LSTM_SIMPLE training.
Check out our Tutorials for easy step-by-step instructions that will get you started quickly with several complex model types! For cool example videos, including an ATARI Pong video and Cart-Pole balancing video, check out our Examples page.