In our latest release, version 0.9.2.30, we now support the ResNet-56 model trained on CIFAR-10 as described by , and do so with the newly released CUDA 9.2/cuDNN 7.1.4.
To try this out yourself, just follow the easy steps in the new ResNet tutorial!
- New CUDA 9.2 support (requires driver 397.93 or above)
- New cuDNN 7.1.4 support.
- Easily switch between CUDA 9.2 and CUDA 9.1.
- New ResNet-56 support with new model and solver templates.
- Added ability to print models to image using Save As and selecting the Model image files (*.png) type.
- Easily apply the settings of one node to all others like it in the Model Editor by right clicking the node and selecting the Apply Settings menu item.
- New bug fixes in the BATCHNORM layer.
- Solvers now correctly support blobs with no diff.
- Previous stability issues now appear resolved (by NVIDIA) in latest NVIDIA 397.93 driver. We now recommend using the 397.93 driver or later.
Happy ‘deep’ learning!
 Yihui He, ResNet 20 32 44 56 110 for CIFAR10 with caffe. GitHub, 2016.