In our latest maintenance release, version 0.10.1.221, we have fixed numerous bugs and support the newly released NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243 with cuDNN 7.6.3. You can now use Neural Style Transfer, Policy Gradient based reinforcement learning, Char-RNN LSTM based learning and much more with CUDA 10.1.243.
The following new features have been added to this release.
- Added legacy compute 3.5 support to CUDA 10.1 version of CudaDnn.DLL.
- Added optional use of Image Database Service when performing TSNE analysis.
- Added option to resize input images to TSNE analysis.
- Added custom input image masking to TSNE analysis.
- Added Find Layer to Model Editor.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release.
- Fixed bug related to process warning, now properly handled when closing application.
- Fixed bug related to project results not showing, now results are shown based on the snapshot load method.
- Fixed bug related to TSNE and PCA analysis creating duplicate outputs.
Check out our Tutorials for easy step-by-step instructions that will get you started quickly with several complex model types! For cool example videos, including an ATARI Pong video and Cart-Pole balancing video, check out our Examples page.