In our latest maintenance release, version 0.10.1.283, we have fixed numerous bugs and support the newly released NVIDIA CUDA 10.1.243 with cuDNN 7.6.4. You can now use Neural Style Transfer, Policy Gradient based reinforcement learning, Char-RNN LSTM based learning and much more with CUDA 10.1.243.
The following new features have been added to this release.
- Added new Permute Layer for SSD.
- Added new PriorBox Layer for SSD.
- Added new AnnotatedData Layer for SSD.
- Added new Normalization2 Layer for SSD.
- Added new MultiBoxLoss Layer for SSD.
- Added new DetectionEvaluate Layer for SSD.
- Added new DetectionOutput Layer for SSD.
- Added new VOC0712 Dataset Creator.
- Added label query hit percent and label query epoch information to projects.
The following bugs have been fixed in this release.
- Fixed bug related to flatten layer reporting incorrect sizing in model editor.
- Fixed bug related to Split layer causing crash in model editor (e.g. DANN model).
- Fixed bug in dataset export.
- Fixed bug in image viewer – the viewer now resizes images to the window.
Check out our Tutorials for easy step-by-step instructions that will get you started quickly with several complex model types! For cool example videos, including an ATARI Pong video and Cart-Pole balancing video, check out our Examples page.