In our latest release, version 0.11.6.86, we have made a lot of upgrades including now supporting both Windows 10 and Windows 11 with Visual Studio 2022 and the latest CUDA 11.6 and cuDNN 8.3.2 from NVIDIA.
The following new features have been added to this release.
- CUDA 22.214.171.1241/cuDNN 126.96.36.199/nvapi 510/driver 511.65
- Windows 11 21H1, OS Build 22000.493
- Windows 10 21H1, OS Build 19043.1320, SDK 10.0.19041.0
- Upgraded to Visual Studio 2022 Builds
- Upgraded to .NET 4.8
- Improved error messages when clicking on error in output window.
- Added Label Image comparison.
- Added save image-to-image viewers.
- Improved global error handling.
- Added SERF activation layer.
- Training dataset used for testing, when no testing images exist.
- Fixed bug when canceling from Create Test Results not enabling controls.
- Fixed radio button bug on LabelBoost dialog.
- Fixed bug where use_mean_image was not exported.
- Fixed bugs related to NVAPI use for temperature and utilization when in TCC mode.
- Fixed lockup caused at times when clearing status.
- Fixed bug RESIZE doesn’t restart after being cancelled.
- Fixed bug where RESIZE allows creating duplicate data sources.
- Fixed bugs related to GPU resource status.
- Fixed crash caused when running Extension functions.
- Fixed bugs in low level memory freeing, added synchronization.
Happy deep learning with Visual Studio 2022!