The MyCaffe AI Platform, SignalPop AI Designer and new SignalPop Trading Studio all release as 1.+ versions!
All of our products use the MyCaffe AI Platform to provide fast AI inferencing solutions on low-cost NVIDIA GPUs, some of these GPUs can be purchased for under $250 yet still run AI inferencing loads very quickly!
For training, the SignalPop AI Designer allows developers to develop, train and debug complicated AI models to solve a wide arrange of problems using various AI strategies including: Classification, Classification with small datasets, Reinforcement Learning, Recurrent Learning, Neural Style Transfer, and Sequence-2-Sequence. For more information, please see the SignalPop AI Designer product information.
Our new SignalPop Trading Studio uses models developed with the SignalPop AI Designer and runs them with the MyCaffe AI Platform to predict short term price movements in the equities market with over 80% accuracy.
AI price predictions are created for 1, 2 and 3 periods into the future for the 10-second, 20-second, 30-second, 1-minute and 5-minute intervals giving traders a clear view on where the market is currently moving. Combined these predictions run in under 100 milliseconds on some GPUs. These predictions are significant for, unlike statistical measurements, the AI predictions have no time lag which can dramatically improve a trader’s view on what the market is doing in real-time.
Each trading day, the SignalPop Trading Studio uses the MyCaffe AI Platform to process over one billion data points – and can do so on a laptop computer running Microsoft Windows 10 or 11.
The SignalPop Trading Studio is available both on the Microsoft Store and on a fast CDN SignalPop download. For more information, please see the SignalPop Trading Studio product information.
The following new features have been added to this release.
- CUDA 188.8.131.521/cuDNN 184.108.40.206/nvapi 510/driver 511.79/512.95
- Windows 11 21H2
- Windows 10 21H2, OS Build 19044.1706, SDK 10.0.19041.0
- Upgraded Google.Protobuf to 3.21.1
- Upgraded System.Memory to 4.5.5
- Updated ONNX public model links.
- Added support for importing weights in CaffeModel.H5 file format.
- Added threshold support to TestAll.
- Added new web-browser support.
The following bug fixes have been added to this release.
- Fixed bug where visualizing weights would error in some instances.
- Fixed bug in multi-gpu training caused when checking for monitor.
- Fixed bug in chatbot model where Dialog notes no testing images.
- Fixed bug in chatbot where input errors do not reenable run button.
- Fixed bug caused on close during MachineRegistry shutdown.
For other great examples, including, using Single Shot Multi-Box to detect gas leaks, using Neural Style Transfer to create innovative and unique art, creating new Shakespeare sonnets, and beating ATARI Pong with Reinforcement Learning, check out our Examples page.
Happy Deep Learning with the SignalPop AI Designer and MyCaffe AI Platform!